What you Need to Know About Eighteen Hundred Drayton Catering & Events
HOW TO BOOK
1. Confirm the date is available with one of our event specialists
2. A deposit is required to secure the date and is non-refundable, but applied to the final bill. The deposit is $500 for all events.
3. Meet with your event specialist, discuss menus, décor, beverage service and any special needs.
4. Your event specialist will draw a contract up with estimated costs. This can always be adjusted based on changed needs, new details that arise, and any new ideas. All changes must be finalized 7 days before the event.
5. Payment schedule – 50% of the outstanding balance is due 90 days prior to the event. 50% of the remaining balance is due 30 days prior to the event (bringing the total paid to 75%). The balance is due 10 days prior to the event. *Note: final guest counts are due 72 hours prior.
6. A credit card is required to be on file before the event for any last minute charges (bar overages, menu overages or equipment needs). These charges will not be posted until they are approved by the card holder.
7. If for some reason the final bill is less than the estimated charges, a credit will be issued on the next business day following your event.
8. Enjoy your event!